1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The "So You Think You Can Cook Contest" ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of Pennsylvania and Maryland who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of WPMT and Tribune, and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, and members of such employees' immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win.
Entries will be collected November 28, 2011 through March 31, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period").
All valid entries will be entered into a random drawing after March 31, 2012 to determine the grand prize winner. FOX43 will notify the Grand Prize winner.
3. TO ENTER:
Visit fox43.com to enter this contest. Entries must include a written recipe and a photo of the finished recipe. Recipes and photo are to be submitted using the official entry form. Valid entrants will be collected and be placed into a random drawing. Only one entry per person will be allowed for the duration of the contest.
By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants acknowledge receipt of and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit one prize per person or household during the Sweepstakes Period, including all WPMT-run contests.
Contest open to Pennsylvania and Maryland residents registered on FOX43.com
4. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant's consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner's name, city, photograph, likeness, voice, image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval.
1 Grand Prize winner will receive “free sauce for a year” from DelGrosso.
Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize or any component thereof is unavailable and/or undeliverable for any reason in the sole and complete discretion of Sponsor. Winner will be notified via telephone or email. Winners must respond to notification within one week after the notification is sent or an alternate winner will be drawn at random from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. OFFICIAL RULES: Official Rules may be obtained by (i) logging onto fox43.com or (ii) by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WPMT FOX43, 2005 South Queen Street, York, PA 17403.
8. OTHER CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Official Rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to wireless calling/text message carrier service interruption for any reason (d) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless WPMT FOX43 and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, and each of the foregoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance, delivery or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. WPMT FOX43 reserves the right to edit, alter or reject messages before displaying them during broadcast. Additional restrictions may apply.
9. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WPMT FOX43, 2005 South Queen Street, York, PA 17403.